Have you lost money in an investment?
Losing your hard-earned money in a failed investment can be devastating. We know you work hard to earn extra money to put into savings and to invest for retirement. We understand the importance of financial security. We also know that high net worth investors often seek conservative investment strategies designed to preserve wealth. We realize the importance of safety of principal and understand appropriate exposure to risk.
You place trust in your broker (registered representative) and securities firm to recommend appropriate investments and to act in your best interests. You expect your financial advisor to give you honest, accurate information about your investment choices. Sometimes, however, your investments suffer losses because of misconduct by your investment advisor or others.
The news is full of stories about people who lost millions of dollars in investments that were misrepresented or inappropriate for their circumstances. If you have been the victim of securities fraud or broker misconduct, it may be possible to get back some or all of your money.
If you have lost money in a failed investment, you may have a claim to recover some or all of your losses.
Let us help you recover your investment losses.
As part of our representation, we will analyze and investigate your case. We will look into whether:
- Your broker recommended unsuitable investments
- Your investments were made based on a broker’s misrepresentations
- Your broker recommended a product or investment without sufficient due diligence
- Your broker traded your portfolio without authorization
- You were encouraged to concentrate your portfolio in a small number
of stocks or sectors
- Your broker churned your account, which is the process of excessively buying and selling stocks for the purpose of generating commissions
- Your broker recommended that you make inappropriate use of margin to trade
- Your broker or brokerage firm failed to execute a trade you ordered
We will carefully review and evaluate your brokerage statements, financial background and investment experience to determine whether you have a claim. If you lost a significant portion of your investment or retirement savings, you may have a claim that would entitle you to get some or all of your money back.
If you or someone you know has lost money in an investment, call Moulton & Arney, LLP now for a free evaluation and consultation: (866) 378-4465
Recoveries in Securities Arbitrations and Litigation
Moulton & Arney, LLP has extensive experience in securities arbitrations, working before FINRA and other forums to recover investment losses. In many securities fraud cases, our clients’ financial security, retirement savings or family wealth is at stake. We understand the importance of restoring your confidence and your losses. All of our clients receive the personalized attention of partners Cindy Moulton and Lance Arney.
We have successfully represented thousands of individual investors in securities fraud lawsuits and arbitrations, with combined claims of hundreds of millions of dollars.
- Multiple FINRA arbitrations on behalf of investors in sophisticated options trading strategy who suffered losses of over $20 million.
- Representation of a family limited partnership in a $5 million breach of contract/breach of fiduciary claim arising out of an investment in a real estate limited partnership.
- Breach of contract, breach of fiduciary and fraud cases on behalf of approximately 1,000 individuals who invested over $100 million in fraudulent viatical investments.
- Confidential settlement of multiple FINRA arbitrations on behalf of over 200 clients with losses of over $60 million arising out of investments in real estate limited partnership.
We handle securities arbitrations and litigation involving a variety of investment products and legal claims.